Introducing NextV – The Full Scope Solution To Building Your Next Virtual Event
2020 has seen a rise in demand for virtual events. And with today’s professional audience, events need to be seamless with leading tech integration and world class management.
Introducing NextV. Created with the organiser in mind, the NextV platform is intuitive and user friendly while addressing some of the major requirements any Trade Show or Conference might have.
What is NextV?
NextV is a virtual events platform that helps you build online experiences for your exhibitors and attendees.That includes a virtual expo hall, auditorium, lounge, chat room and more. The platform and event environment has been designed to provide branding opportunities as well as full analytics to make lead classification clear and to the point. Features include:
- Customisation – Enjoy full customisation with your branding on registration landing pages, full virtual event platform with expo halls, 3D booths, chat functions, live and on-demand video streams, agenda and more!
- Top Tools – Exhibitors can use multiple tools available on the platform to personalise their virtual booth space, post videos as well as documents and select admins. All this is designed to facilitate networking with potential business partners. Sponsors are offered numerous exposure opportunities to boost brand awareness and increase lead generation.
- Event Managers – Managing the upload of content or designs or helping exhibitors get set up, can be a full-time job. NextV’s event managers are there to make sure each event reflects your technical, content and design vision. NextV events have a dedicated account manager to support your event before, during and after.
- Technical Support- There’s nothing worse than tech issues when you’re trying to run an event. Our designated technical chat is available while the event is live to answer queries or resolve issues you, your exhibitors or visitors might be facing. NextV will cover all topics from simple platform Q&A to any technical difficulties.
- Analytics- You can’t judge how successful your event was if you don’t measure it. NextV analyses your attendance, booth engagement and interactions to help you gauge your ROI.
And There’s More!
NextV has partnered with one of the best agencies to ensure you get tangible results. Marketing services include social, PPC, email, branding and Adwords. NextV has extensive experience in running finance and fintech events. However, the platform is suitable for all sectors and can be tailored to suit the needs of each client.
You could have your next event running as soon as January 2021! Book your demo today and discover how NextV can boost your brand.
Source: Read Full Article