Stellar(XLM) Price Rallies, Vechain (VET) Price Close To New ATH
The ongoing Bitcoin rally formed yet another All-time high above $36,000 driving the market capitalization above $650 billion. The bull ride secured the Bitcoin’s place among the top valuable assets globally.
The Stellar price is surging with soaring numbers in the past couple of hours. The 91% rally secured the Stellar’s position within the top 10 cryptocurrency list with respect to the market capitalization.
The 24-hr trading volume also surged historically from more than just $2 billion to $7.4 billion within a couple of hours of trading.
The XLM price at the time of writing is $0.3728 with a massive jump of 114.29 percent in the last 24 hours. The RSI is also swelling to the highs pointing towards 92.95 points.
Any asset which attains such a high RSI points has dumped below 50 RSI levels. Therefore, the upcoming couple of hours might be very decisive for the asset.
- The current resistance levels are at $0.4375
- The support levels are very far at $0.2 and $0.18 but they are not strong enough
- The market sentiments and the technical indicators are pretty bullish and point towards a ‘buy’ signal
Vechain(VET) Price Poised to form new All-Time High
Vechain is among the top gainers which rallied magnificently and now are on the verge of forming new all-time high any time from now. The VET price surged nearly 17 percent to attain the current levels close to an all-time high at $0.30652.
The VET price at the time of writing is $0.031075 with a jump of nearly 20 percent in the last 24 hours. The RSI indicator points out an overbought position for the digital asset close to 80 points. The trading volume also has surged more than 50 percent to touch $673,105,534.
- The VET price has broken all the resistance levels and hence the next target would be forming a new ATH above $0.03065.
- The current support levels are formed at $0.0286 with are not strong enough.
- The market sentiments are bullish and the technical indicators point towards a ‘buy’ signal.
Source: Read Full Article