Abduction victim fled naked in terror from maniac who broke into Aberdeen flat wearing skeleton mask

AN abduction victim told how she fled naked in terror from a maniac who broke into her flat wearing a skeleton mask.

Taylor Howey, 21, scrambled through a broken window in fear for her life after crazed Jamie Shaw smashed the place up.

Her dressing gown was ripped off during the struggle and she ended up nude in front of cops called to the scene in Peterhead. 

Speaking for the first time of her ordeal two years ago, Taylor said: “I was completely naked but I didn’t care. I was just relieved to be free.

“I have never felt fear like that before. I genuinely thought I wasn’t going to make it out  alive.”

Hundreds of protesters rally outside Scotland Yard after cops storm memorial for Sarah Everard

Shaw, 26, was last month jailed for 2½ years at Aberdeen Sheriff Court  after admitting abduction, housebreaking, assault and attacking three cops.

The brute broke into Taylor’s pad at about 6am and she fled to the bathroom to call 999.   

She tried to escape thinking he had gone but he ambushed her and punched her in the face.

Taylor recognised him when he took off his mask, but added: “His eyes were dead. I thought there was no way he’d let me go.”

Police tried to pull her out  the window but Shaw clung to her.

He only let go when officers blasted him with pepper spray — also accidentally hitting Taylor.  

She was bundled into a cop van and taken to hospital to be treated  for leg gashes. 

She said: “There was blood everywhere and I couldn’t speak as I was in shock.”

Taylor quit her flat in fear after the February 2019 horror. 

She said of Shaw’s  jail term:  “It is nowhere near enough for what he did. I’ve had to get medication to sleep. The thought of him eventually getting out is scary.”

[email protected]

We pay for your stories and videos! Do you have a story or video for The Scottish Sun? Email us at [email protected] or call 0141 420 5300

Source: Read Full Article